Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm in LOVE

...with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Waving the bright red flag of nerd proudly ;)

But seriously, there are VERY few movies that I can sit through and just watch. My anxiety really messes with my attention span; I like having TV on in the background, but it's very difficult for me to sit through a movie, or even an episode of a TV show (though they are easier). I sat through the whole HP 7 Part 2 last night, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have it on in the background right now... watching the regular version, right after watching it in "Maximum Movie Mode." So yeah, a tiny bit obsessed with this movie X_x

Might as well mention as a bit of a disclaimer to any other crazy HP fans... I know there are some subtle changes from the book, but the really important parts are so beautifully done and it's so visually, emotionally, and overall accurate of the big picture of the story that I can forgive the minor changes ;) I truly think it is a beautiful film that lives up well to the spectacular novel it is based upon :D

Yeah, I'm totally a crazy HP fan. Those books are some of the happiest memories to me, you know? I freaking loved/still love reading the Harry Potter books. I love how they transport the reader into this amazing world of magic... Rowling is a genius! In all cliche-ness, the books are damn enchanting... and I can't help but love the movies as well. I started reading the books when I was only 14 years old; nearly a year and a half later, the first movie came out. It's been amazing, the progression of the books and the films... parasocial interaction big time <3

Oh yes, and... HP 7 Part 2 is even more special to me because it was a surprise that Vuni got for me last night :D We had a blast watching it! Wow, I really feel lucky & loved <3

No comments:

Post a Comment